[ExI] Muslim Threat to Europe- Don't Buy All the Hype

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 15:02:25 UTC 2009

On Sat, Apr 11, 2009 at 4:07 PM, Stathis Papaioannou <stathisp at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2009/4/11 painlord2k at libero.it <painlord2k at libero.it>:
> I regard all religion with contempt, but your characterisation of all
> Muslims as murderous fanatics is, well, beneath contempt.

Why, I think that this is just describing them as being, at least in
part, people who believe in what they say.

Where I am not so sure is whether other cultures, in spite of the
invariably "humanitarian" veneer of their propaganda, are so different
in their crusades for a Better World, or rather a Brave New World. :-)

Even though the latter crusades, admittedly, may be ultimately more
commanded by economic and Realpolitik interest than by religious, or
other, ideals. :-)

--
Stefano Vaj