[ExI] How to Build a Dinosaur

spike spike66 at att.net
Sun Apr 12 05:28:26 UTC 2009

On Behalf Of John Grigg
	Subject: Re: [ExI] How to Build a Dinosaur

	I remember a discussion started here by Robert Bradbury about
building a fire-breathing dragon.  Spike, do you remember that?  Those were
the days...

	John  : )

Ja we used to discuss a lot of wacky cool stuff like that.  Now it is
mundane politics much of the time, and the worst part is that most of our
commentary is reprehensibly mainstream.  What happened to us?  Do let us
remember our roots and think harder.  These are the days.