[ExI] How to Build a Dinosaur

Tomasz Rola rtomek at ceti.pl
Mon Apr 13 18:34:57 UTC 2009

On Sat, 11 Apr 2009, spike wrote:

> On Behalf Of John Grigg
> 	Subject: Re: [ExI] How to Build a Dinosaur
>

> 	I remember a discussion started here by Robert Bradbury about
> building a fire-breathing dragon.  Spike, do you remember that?  Those were
> the days...

Guys,

If you please, build Laura Dern instead. Dinos stink and they look ugly,
no matter if they smile or not.

If only scientists were less disconnected. What kind of fun it is, anyway,
to have dino at home? Sounds like some perverted SM stuff. Or, in best
case, stupidity, like in the urban legend of man and little tiger living
together in a flat (until tiger grew up, of course, and poor bastard had
to throw him meat from behind the door once a day).

Regards
Tomasz Rola