[ExI] are all cultures equivalent?

Eschatoon Magic eschatoon at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 18:18:20 UTC 2009

Of course there are differences -- some cultures have been better that
many others at doing some things at some times, and other cultures
have been better than many others at doing other things at other
times. But this does not mean that one culture is better than all
others at doing all things at all times.

On Sun, Apr 12, 2009 at 7:39 PM, John K Clark <jonkc at bellsouth.net> wrote:
> "spike" <spike66 at att.net>
>
>> There exists among some humans a bedrock belief that all
>> cultures are, at some fundamental level, equivalent.
>> Among others, an  equally strong fundamental notion that
>> some cultures are better than others. Which are you and why?
>
> I don't want to get into the question of which culture is best as there is
> no arguing over matters of taste. However a logical man cannot deny that
> there are real differences among cultures; they are NOT equivalent.
>
> John K Clark

Eschatoon Magic
http://cosmeng.org/index.php/Eschatoon
aka Giulio Prisco