[ExI] are all cultures equivalent?.

John K Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 13 15:06:18 UTC 2009

> "Eschatoon Magic" <eschatoon at gmail.com>

> Of course there are differences -- some cultures have been
> better that many others at doing some things at some times,
> and other cultures have been better than many others at
> doing other things at other times. But this does not mean that
> one culture is better than all others at doing all things at all times.

I'm glad you concede that cultures aren't equivalent, and as I said "better"
is a matter of taste, but I am interested in the tastes and preferences of
members of this list. Can you think of anything that the Islamic culture has
done since they invented the zero 800 years ago that you personally think
they should be proud of? I can't, at least not right off the top of my head.

 John K Clark