[ExI] [Cosmic Engineers] Fwd: Wolfram|Alpha news update

Eschatoon Magic eschatoon at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 12:04:15 UTC 2009

Alpha looks like a very ambitious project, way beyond what has been
tried so far. But Stephen Wolfram is one of he smartest person around
and has a track record of really impressive achievements. He develoepd
the first versions of Mathematica almost entirely by himself, and I am
still slowly digesting A New kind of Science.

Too bad the H+mag site is not working atm, Rucker is one of my
favorite writers. I look fwd to reading /listening to their exchange
on Alpha.

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 1:26 PM, Stefano Vaj <stefano.vaj at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

Eschatoon Magic
http://cosmeng.org/index.php/Eschatoon