[ExI] [Cosmic Engineers] Fwd: Wolfram|Alpha news update

James Clement clementlawyer at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 14 20:06:39 UTC 2009

Giulio,

We've had over 50,000 visitors to the site the past two days and last night had
over 100 people trying to download the 60MB Wolfram audio file at the same time.  The server has been reset to allow more visitors now and we'll hopefully be able to meet the demands.

Best regards,

James

James Clement, J.D., LL.M.
Publisher h+ Magazine