[ExI] life after people

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 05:57:28 UTC 2009

I remember watching that documentary and really enjoying it due to the
excellent CGI work, that brought the narration to life.  I would definitely
recommend it to you.  As I watched it, I thought of myself living in such a
world (maybe after just a few centuries of humanity being gone), with a
faithful canine companion, and one surviving supermodel (very affectionate)
to be my mate.  : )  But I don't want the scenario with the cannibalistic
super-mutants pursuing us...

Today in a used book store I came across a Robert Silverberg novel about
chimps evolving to full sentience when a meteorite/radiation storm destroys
humanity.  He is one of my favorite writers.

John