[ExI] are all cultures equivalent?.

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 16:08:29 UTC 2009

On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 7:29 PM, painlord2k at libero.it
> Sub-Sahara Africa is Christian by less than a century.

I had a number of such discussions with catholic fundamentalists,
trying to getting credit for "western achievements", starting with the
cathedrals, and the truth is that it is relatively easy to compare
Europe without christianism and christianism out of Europe.

Not only we used to build the Parthenon or the Pantheon before any
christian ever set foot on European soil, and simply went on with
Notre-Dame and Westminster. But even discounting more recently
christianised countries, areas which were christianised before Europe
or at the same time did not develop anything similar. See Ethiopia,
for instance.

--
Stefano Vaj