[ExI] Artificial Intelligence Cracks 4,000-Year-Old Mystery

spike spike66 at att.net
Sun Apr 26 05:44:45 UTC 2009

...On Behalf Of Lee Corbin
> 4,000-Year-Old Mystery
>
> spike wrote:
>
> >>...In 1610, the year the King James bible was
> published, Shakespeare turned 46 years old.
> > If one looks at the 46th Psalm, the 46th word of that psalm
> is shake,
> > and the 46th word from the end of that psalm is spear.  Possibly a
> > coincidence, but if so a most remarkable one indeed.  How many such
> > goodies are hidden in that text?

> Lee
>
> P.S. Yes, since I've never heard of another such remarkable
> finding as the 46/46/46, right now it seems best to regard
> that as mere coincidence.

Lee I don't know how to estimate the probability of such a thing happening
by chance, and have changed my mind on it at least twice, but currently I
think Billy did this himself.  He had the sense of humor to do something
like this.  How many of you out there think this 46/46/46/46 is a
coincidence?  Any idea how to guesstimate the probability?