[ExI] Union of Concerned Scientists

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at comcast.net
Mon Apr 27 03:23:41 UTC 2009

And everyone should keep in mind the claims of 'scientific consensus' on
this issue could be complete mistaken BS.

If there is a consensus, what evidence is there for such beyond such so
called obviously biased "unions"?  Here is a lot of evidence against such:

http://www.oism.org/pproject/    ("signed by over 31,000 American
Scientists')
http://www.heartland.org/policybot/results/22866/New_York_Global_Warming_Conference_Considers_Manhattan_Declaration.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_scientists_opposing_global_warming_consensus

To bad there isn't some rigorous open  equally biased for comparison way
to know for sure how much scientific (and otherwise) consensus there is
so we could end all this infernal yes there is, know there isn't, for
eternity, at least one side being obviously false ignorant childishness?

Brent Allsop