[ExI] Crying "fire" in a crowded theater: Rothbard's view

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 19:19:58 UTC 2009

On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 12:20 AM, painlord2k at libero.it
<painlord2k at libero.it> wrote:
> For example, people could give up a collateral when accepting to serve in
> the local militia. If they don't show up to serve when a call is done, they
> forfeit the collateral that will be divided between the people showing.
> Something like his home.
>
> In the case of Schenck v. United States this would become a breach of
> contractual duties.

As little as an (anarco-capitalist? radical libertarian? minarchist?)
I may be, I must confess that I am often positively awed by the
creative effort of the relevant environment towards lateral thinking,
thinking-out-of-the-box and radically consistent solutions

Something which might well explain why they are over-represented in
the transhumanist ranks in comparison with the "outside world".

However, as per our recent discussion, what exactly the issue at hand
has to to with the list topics?

--
Stefano Vaj