[ExI] Crying "fire" in a crowded theater: Rothbard's view

painlord2k at libero.it painlord2k at libero.it
Wed Apr 29 23:11:24 UTC 2009

Il 29/04/2009 21.19, Stefano Vaj ha scritto:
> On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 12:20 AM, painlord2k at libero.it

> However, as per our recent discussion, what exactly the issue at hand
> has to to with the list topics?

I think would be good to develop a way to organize the defence of a
society that is based upon the Principles of Extropy.

This is consistent with the first point of the Principles of Extropy.
It is also consistent with practical optimism and rational thinking.

> Extropy means seeking more intelligence, wisdom, and effectiveness,
> an open-ended lifespan, and the removal of political, cultural,
> biological, and psychological limits to continuing development.
> Perpetually overcoming constraints on our progress and possibilities
> as individuals, as organizations, and as a species. Growing in
> healthy directions without bound.

This is a way to overcome the constrains that our current organization
of the society put upon our development and the development of the
society itself.

The current organization of the western societies is, in my opinion, a
brake to the healthy development of individuals and group, and will make
near impossible or incredibly slow our development as a species.

So we need to develop a framework of how organize the future, when
someone will be able to create extropic, libertarian, anarcho-capitalist
seasteding or space-faring communities.

When Jefferson helped to write the Constitution and the Bill of Rights
he was deeply influenced by Cesare Beccaria writings. So, maybe, someone
could be influenced by these and other topics and will not be force to
fall back to the old ways to organize things.

Mirco