[ExI] Richard Lindzen on climate hysteria

Alfio Puglisi alfio.puglisi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 08:26:34 UTC 2009

On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 6:35 AM, spike<spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> If we define carbon dioxide as a pollutant, then our breathing pollutes,

This is incorrect. Most living things aren't net emitters or sinks of
carbon, except for a small quantity when you die. Breathing just
releases carbon that was taken out of the atmosphere at most some
years before.

> along with all manner of natural processes, perhaps the worst of which is a
> lightning-caused forest fire.

But as long as the forest area remains constant, again the net carbon
emission is zero. Lightnings aren't a cause of deforestation.

Alfio