[ExI] Sea level rise (was: Curves on a graph (was Re:RichardLindzen on climatehysteria))

spike spike66 at att.net
Thu Aug 6 16:06:07 UTC 2009

> >> But think about this: the sea level is already rising, today, at a
> >> rate of about 300 mm/year. ... sea level is rising anyway.
> >>
> >> Alfio
> >

> > Did you mean micrometers per year?  Or millimeters per millenium?
> > Millimeters per century?
> >
> > spike
>

> Millimeters per century. Sorry.
>
> Alfio

Ja, my fault, I coulda actually looked it up before I asked.  {8^D  A
millihour after I sent it, the thought hit me, doh!

Alfio, I have a hard time getting excited over 300 mm/century.  We can move
cities faster than that, especially given the increased economic
opportunites afforded by the planet recovering to more temperate climates.