[ExI] Tools for improving health care in the USA, now

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 17:47:15 UTC 2009

On 8/26/09, Max More wrote:
> I recommend Bailey's article in full...
>  Markets, Not Mandates
>  http://www.reason.com/news/show/135081.html
>
>  ...but I especially wanted to quote two paragraphs and the included links
> to useful resources for improving your health care (if you live in the USA),
> without having to wait for reforms:
> > Competition would also transform the medical information market, making it
> > radically transparent.

In the US you've got health care all back-to-front.
Probably because of the gung-ho 'We can fix it' outlook.

By the time it needs fixing, it's too late and too expensive.

The US needs a new lifestyle system.
More exercise and healthy eating and less stress and pollution would
add ten years to life expectancy.

<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1426202741>

BillK