[ExI] we die alone

Henrique Moraes Machado cetico.iconoclasta at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 02:15:36 UTC 2009

Rob Masters wrote:
I almost died just now.  I dreamed that I was drowning, and I remembered
that one is supposed to shout at such times.  So I started yelling at the
top of my voice (in the dream, and then as I woke up) while jumping out of
bed and running toward the front door of my apartment.  For the first few
seconds everything in the apartment looked weird, as if covered with a
radiant film; then that effect subsided.

<Grigg>A strange experience.  Has this ever happened to you before?  Will
you talk to your doctor about it?  The fact everything looked radiant for a
few seconds after you woke up is mildly alarming to me.  I have had some
disturbing dreams, but never with that side effect.</Grigg>

That´s probably because his eyes were a bit dry. Once he blinked a bunch of
times and the eyes became properly wet the radiant film effect went away.