[ExI] HUMOR: How do you satisfy an economist chick (guy)?

spike spike66 at att.net
Sat Dec 5 05:46:23 UTC 2009

> ...On Behalf Of Max More
> Subject: [ExI] HUMOR: How do you satisfy an economist chick (guy)?
> On Facebook, Roko Mijic asked: How do you hook up with an
> economist chick? Max

I would opine thus, "Keynesian economic theory is outdated, disproven and
harmful."  If that comment turns her on, she is the kind I would want to
turn on.  If not, she's not.

But if it works, perhaps attempt the somewhat more suggestive, "Ups and
downs are beneficial; they should never be suppressed."

If that gets a sincere-sounding laugh, then go for something like,
"Inflation is not to be feared, but rather facilitated often and fully
utilized!"