[ExI] Tolerance

Post Futurist p0stfuturist at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 8 00:34:34 UTC 2009

putting aside the metaphysics involved, I can think of one practical reason right off the bat to respect-- but not necessarily like-- religion.
Say there was no religious prohibition on adultery. Then more husbands than would otherwise cheat on their wives, more families would eventually break up, the wives and children get on welfare, and libertarians have more lazy people to complain about who don't take care of their children. We can't have that :)