[ExI] Wernicke's aphasia and the CRA

Gordon Swobe gts_2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 8 23:24:48 UTC 2009

Anders,

> How does Searle take Clark and Chalmer's extended mind concept?
>
> (My guess: he doesn't believe in it)

Not sure he's ever considered it, but I agree he would not believe in it.

Odd that you should mention it, by the way. I seem to recall bringing that obscure paper to the attention of people here about a million years ago in a discussion about qualia. I found it intriguing because it made sense of qualia without assaulting common sense. According to that preposterous theory, people say tomatoes are red because tomatoes are red.

-gts