[ExI] Tolerance

Olga Bourlin olga.bourlin at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 01:35:24 UTC 2009

Post Futurist, at least porn is not divisive among cultural/religious
lines.  That in itself is an immediate improvement over $$$mas.

Of course, there are societies which are negative and repressive about sex
in general, and that's not a good thing.  It would be better for them if
they had no censorship regarding porn and sexually explicit materials.
What's obscene to me are women who are required to wear tents and veils.

In many cases, porn has practical purposes - but even if it didn't, I would
much prefer to live in a society that did not have censorship regarding