[ExI] atheism

Ben Zaiboc bbenzai at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 13 20:10:45 UTC 2009

Stefano Vaj <stefano.vaj at gmail.com> said:

> And, btw, I am probably not an "atheist" as far as Zeus and
> Thor are
> concerned. :-)
>
> I simply do not accord them the same status or kind of
> "reality" which
> I consider appropriate for the keyboard I am typing on
> (even though I
> could improbably be hallucinating it...) or which is
> claimed for
> Jahv?/Allah/the Holy Trinity.

Wait, you say you are not a Zeus atheist (you think he is real), and do not accord him the same status as Yahweh (so you think yahweh is not real)?

You have three categories of reality, one in which Zeus belongs (real), one for your keyboard (somehow differently real), and one for Yahweh (presumably not real)?

I don't understand why Yahweh and Zeus aren't grouped together.

Ben Zaiboc