[ExI] Lomborg article

Max More max at maxmore.com
Wed Dec 16 16:09:06 UTC 2009

In Brand's terms, Bjorn Lomborg is neither a Denier nor even a
Skeptic. He doesn't dispute that warming is happening, nor that
humans are the cause. (I disagree with him in that I don't think we
yet know the extent to which humans are contributing to possibly
entirely or largely natural warming.) So, even BillK and Alfio
presumably have no reason to reject his thoughts.

I've read parts of his book, Cool It, and intend to review it once
I've read the whole thing. For now, here's his latest article:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704517504574589952331068322.html?mod=rss_Today%27s_Most_Popular

Max More, Ph.D.
Strategic Philosopher
Extropy Institute Founder