[ExI] Belief in Market Efficiency

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 14:09:44 UTC 2009

On Sun, Feb 1, 2009 at 1:26 AM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> Last week we heard a talk about cryonics by Ralph Merkle.  Under communism
> having that procedure is out of the question.  The proles would argue that
> their immediate needs far outrank my desire to be cryopreserved.

Mmhhh. Really? In fact, the Party in its wisdom might even decide that, in
the event that current therapies of a given pathology, or social assistance
required by its disabling symptoms, are too expensive, cryo suspension of
the individuals affected be rendered mandatory. :-)

Suspension may well be societally cheaper than the alternatives.

Stefano Vaj