[ExI] government corruption, was: RE: Social Mobility and Bioconservatism

painlord2k at libero.it painlord2k at libero.it
Fri Feb 20 18:09:50 UTC 2009

Il 20/02/2009 17.37, spike ha scritto:

> Thanks for the link Stathis.  I predict that the USA will drop dramatically
> in the 2009 rankings, from 18th to somewhere in high 20s to mid 30s.  It
> sure appears to me we have ushered in a government culture of corruption on
> an unprecedented scale.  Any other predictions?

The stimulus package will not stimulate anything, apart corruption.
The deficit will grow first, taxes will grow after.
Obama not re-elected.
There will be inflation in a year or two, probably two digit one.
Unemployment will stay high.

Less immigrants will come in the US and more will go back home.

Mirco