[ExI] government corruption, was: RE: Social Mobility and Bioconservatism

painlord2k at libero.it painlord2k at libero.it
Wed Feb 25 16:43:21 UTC 2009

Il 20/02/2009 19.31, dagonweb at gmail.com ha scritto:
> I do not claim I understand it, but I see the signs of an irreconcilable
> split in international
> politics between left-oriented politics and right-oriented politics. The
> two positions have
> drifted into a trench warfare position and discount the other with no
> desire for compromize.

This is good, because too often compromise is a code word for joined
plunder of the public coffers.
They are elected to realize a program, not to compromise, not to please
the other side.

> Criticism is levelled at each other side with no interest in the
> interests or fears of the other block.

The problem of the left is they didn't interested of the problems of
their voters, let they were interested in the problems of the other side.
The leftists are interested mainly in the powers so they take it, but
were unable to use it to make things prosper in the long run

> The rhetoric is filled with complete hatred, as if the other side
> has become a monster and is completely wrong.
 > Either side does not just want to win, but considers the other
> side incapable of winning, and MUST lose, by any means.

The leftists believe that they are better and know better, so they are
the title and the duty to lead the low life forms.

> I predict this schism will escalate into first terrorism, from both
> sides against the other, and if given half a chance,
 > into open warfare, within decades.

Open warfare is possible only if the leftists are able to raise an army
of people, but they are always more marginalized in the fringe.
I would predict that, in case of a war, the fall of the welfare state
would force many of them to have a real job. And after work they would
be too tired to do something.

The last Brigate Rosse were formed by government's employees, not
corporation's employees or people without a job.

> The mentality and total lack
> of respect on both sides is nothing short of bloodthirsty.
> This is demonization at work.

> Mirco (spike?), do you agree that the side you represent would want
> nothing short of a full war on the people that represent the
 > "other side"?

I don't agree with your delusion.
You can look at the protests of the left and the protest of the right:
who is that, consistently use violence and intimidations against the
others? What they scream loud?

Do you know that the Tae-Kwon-Do  Team of Israel was prevented to go in
Sweden because of the threats of Arabs living there?
Do you know that in Norway pro-Israel protesters were attacked by the
pro-Hamas thugs with firecrackers and stones?
Do you know what the pro-Hamas people shouted in the streets of Hollands?

 > Would you rather see them dead, and out of the land/world
 > you inhabit?

I'm uninterested in their live or death, until they are not able or
willing to use violence against me. But I will defend myself against
them if I'm attacked or threatened. If this cause their extinction, it
is not my problem. I suppose the doctor don't ordered them to attack me.
If he did, they would be wise and change doctor.

> Can you tell me how far you would considering
 > coming to a dialogue and meaningful compromises?

We compromised for years, probably decades, it did nothing better to us.
You, probably, would have supported compromise with Hitler, in the '30.
Or would have compromised with slavery in the 1860.

What do they / you are willing to compromise with us?
Why have we always to compromise and not the others?

Mirco