[ExI] government corruption, was: RE: Social Mobility and Bioconservatism

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 04:36:36 UTC 2009

On Sat, Feb 21, 2009 at 9:11 PM, Stathis Papaioannou <stathisp at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2009/2/22 painlord2k at libero.it <painlord2k at libero.it>:
>
>> Corporations are more honest than government because they need to keep their
>> customers always satisfied, or risk to lose them and their money.
>> Governments are not under the same pressure to keep their customers happy.
>> Someone wrote that people vote with the ballots one time every four years
>> and with their money many times every day.
>
> Corporations want to screw their customers, employees, competitors and
> the environment for every cent they can. That isn't corruption, it's
> just business. Add to that, management want to do the same to the
> shareholders, awarding themselves higher salaries and increasing the
> size and scope of their individual departments.

### Of course not. Corporations don't "want" anything, they have no
minds to desire with. If every employee of a corporation happens to be
a crook, the corporation will "want" to screw its customers but most
people and therefore most corporations are not crooks.

---------------------------

 The ultimate sanction
> against this is that the shareholders can vote to replace the board of
> directors, who can then replace the management team. This is what
> happens with governments in a democracy also.

### Democracy is evil depraved shit. They took 70% of my money to kill
random losers in Iraq, to reward incompetent bankers and to pay off
the parasites who vote for them.

----------------

In fact the Latvian and
> Icelandic governments have recently collapsed as a result of the
> financial crisis, while the directors and management of most of the
> implicated financial institutions stay on, in many cases arguing that
> they still need to pay themselves millions because that is the only
> way to retain the "talent" to get themselves out of the mess the
> "talent" got them into!

### They stay in because the "democracy" and Mr Obama the Lightworker
are giving them another 800 billion dollars.

Rafal