[ExI] government corruption

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Sun Feb 22 23:10:06 UTC 2009

At 12:18 PM 2/22/2009 +0100, Mirco wrote:

>The other side of the question is "Why did you not change Credit
>Card provider"?

Hahahahahaha.

Do I really have to spell this out? "Because what one can get away
with, to their profit, all will immediately adopt." You've never noticed this?

The market you keep talking about exists nowhere outside your dreams,
and in small dedicated enclaves.

"Tell me, Dr. Broderick, what do you think of the Western free market?"

"I think it would be a good idea." [apologies to Gandhi]

Damien Broderick