[ExI] government corruption

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 00:56:22 UTC 2009

On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 6:10 PM, Damien Broderick <thespike at satx.rr.com> wrote:

> "Tell me, Dr. Broderick, what do you think of the Western free market?"
>
> "I think it would be a good idea." [apologies to Gandhi]

### Damien, you are on the right track. Free markets do not exist,
since governments control the world. Almost all markets consist of
honest businessmen, exploited by parasites, thieves and ultimately
controlled by these violent monopolists. Now you just need to start
blaming the thieves instead of the businessmen for all that is gone
fubar, and you will be one of us, wingnut libertarians.

Rafal