[ExI] Zotero: The Next-Generation Research Tool

Emlyn emlynoregan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 06:43:25 UTC 2009

I'm giving Zotero a go (for my own knowledge management), it seems ok.
 A bit formsy, but pretty cool, better than bookmarks.

The tour video is good to watch, but has no controls (pause, play,
seek). Which is a total pain in the butt. But it's on youtube here:
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=PgwMggLg71M