[ExI] FW: how the hell did this happen?

spike spike66 at att.net
Sun Jan 18 06:06:01 UTC 2009

> ...On Behalf Of Mike Dougherty

> > ...  Government agencies can never be trusted
> > with arbitrary power, certainly not the power to take anyone's
> > children at their own arbitrary discretion without
> > meticulous oversight and accountability.
>
> I know children are not the same as dogs, but this story
> sounds frighteningly similar to this one:
> http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/articles/breedbanslabradormistake.htm
>
> (I have an AmStaf, and had recently read the above article)

Thanks Mike.  My friends, please take note of what is happening.

-->  Not knowing your rights is equivalent to having no rights.  <--

Do not be a victim.  Read your constitution and know your legal rights
please.  Teach them to your children and grandchildren, teach them that our
forefathers fought and some perished for those rights.  Do not let them be
taken away by phony cops, the animal nazis from the SPCA, the CPS, or
anyone.  Let us hang together or we shall all hang separately.