[ExI] consciousness and perception

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at comcast.net
Sat Jan 24 22:46:36 UTC 2009

Damien,

No, most other representationalists do not agree with me, that nature
has phenomenal properties.

Chalmers (at least he argues this point in the  paper mentioned in that
camp), Steve Lehar, Stathis Papaiuanue, and other's sub camp on this
issue is represented here:

http://canonizer.com/topic.asp/88/8

The scientific consensus at that level is clearly for that camp.

My camp, a competitor to the above is here:

http://canonizer.com/topic.asp/88/7

Though we disagree on just what  qualia are, we do agree that perception
is representational, as stated in the parent super camp we are all in here:

http://canonizer.com/topic.asp/88/6

 From how you described what I tried to say, you clearly didn't
understand what I was trying to say.  I apologize for it not being more
clear.

Brent Allsop