[ExI] all michael all the time

Sockpuppet99@hotmail.com sockpuppet99 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 8 09:30:21 UTC 2009

Mine watches Family Guy on TiVo, obsessively, and a few other programs
on TiVo like Dirty Jobs and Time Warp. He also likes a few of the
cartoons on the cartoon channel, follows the work of Fred and Nigahiga
and Rocketboom on YouTube, and invests swaths of time on the Xbox 360
and the DS. He's got multiple screen-based interests.

Tom D

Sent from my iPod