[ExI] all michael all the time

Emlyn emlynoregan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 03:02:55 UTC 2009

2009/7/8 Sockpuppet99 at hotmail.com <sockpuppet99 at hotmail.com>:
> Mine watches Family Guy on TiVo, obsessively, and a few other programs on
> TiVo like Dirty Jobs and Time Warp. He also likes a few of the cartoons on
> the cartoon channel, follows the work of Fred and Nigahiga and Rocketboom on
> YouTube, and invests swaths of time on the Xbox 360 and the DS. He's got
> multiple screen-based interests.
>
> Tom D

My son watches The Simpsons and Futurama obsessively, but almost
exclusively online. He likes being able to choose what to watch and
when, and also likes the "random show" button that a lot of those
sites have. So, he's not even interested in using locally downloaded
versions, even though they are better quality (to the detriment of our
broadband usage cap)

(We don't have any kind of cable tv; we've opted for the best internet
access we can get, and house full of PCs.)

--
Emlyn

http://emlyntech.wordpress.com - coding related
http://point7.wordpress.com - ranting