[ExI] we choose the moon

David C. Harris dharris at livelib.com
Wed Jul 22 07:05:36 UTC 2009

Oh, memories.  All my dreams were coming true:  the moon landing from
sci-fi books I'd read, and I had a 16 year old girlfriend who was
brilliant, warm hearted, and very cute.  I doesn't get much better than
that.  Well, there were those little matters of Vietnam, nuclear
annihilation, ... but for those wonderful few days, humanity seemed at
its best.