[ExI] economic oath (was u.s. military oath)

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Mon Jul 27 14:16:43 UTC 2009

spike ha scritto:

> Ja.  US states must balance their budgets by law, for they cannot simply
> print more money.
> I would like to see California go beyond the pay-as-you-go notion to an
> astounding pay-before-you-go policy.
> California's bond rating is now B^3, very close to the junk pile.  The cost
> to borrow is staggering.
> If Obama, Reid and Pelosi do manage to pass a constitutional balanced budget
> amendment, I will cheerfully overlook all their other faults, and consider
> them a good management team.

I would worry they were substituted by skrulls too.

Republicans could undermine the Health Care Reform and other "stimulus"
laws enacted by the Democratic Congress and from the White House with
something like a "nucular option".
They could take the political position that, when they will have the
control of Congress and Presidency, they will not recognize / accept to
repay any debt or other liability the federal budget would incur caused
by any further "stimulus", the "health care reform", "cap& trade", etc.
All the people hired would be automatically fired, and promises will not
be fulfilled. Any payment due will not be paid anymore, any public debt
incurred to pay for these laws will not be repaid. If the public debt
now is 100 and when they take control will be 200, they will pay 50 c$
for every $ of the debt.

I think it is time to force people to be responsible for their
behaviors. If they lend or make business with crazy governments or
tyrants, they can not expect that when a different government come to
the power, it will be the burden of all the craziness done before him.

If you did businesses with Saddam, do not expect to be paid if/when
Saddam is overthrow. If you sell batons to the Iranian Police do not
expect to be paid if the government is overthrow. If you are
collaborating with a plan that will bankrupt the economy, do not expect
the governments that will pick up the pieces to ever think to repay you
or your lends or losses.

Mirco