[ExI] Iran's plan for their gay population

spike spike66 at att.net
Wed Jun 3 03:35:10 UTC 2009

> ...On Behalf Of Jeff Davis
> Subject: Re: [ExI] Iran's plan for their gay population
>
> On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 4:51 AM, Stathis Papaioannou
> <stathisp at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>                                                      snip
>
> >... So the Iranians are on a par with the most enlightened  Western
> >states when it comes to transsexuals, but a few decades
> behind  when it comes to homosexuals.
>
> ...The Republican elite,
> when they're not toe-tappin' and playin' Butt Pirates of the
> Airport Restroom, despise gays...

Indeed sir?  Republican former veep Dick Cheney supports gay marriage,
whereas the current guy in the whitehouse opposes it:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/06/01/cheney-offers-his-support_n_209869.
html

I guess all that stuff cycles around eventually.

>...Californian African-Americans despise gays... Best, Jeff Davis

That one I do have a hard time explaining.  Anyone wish to take a crack at
it?