[ExI] Iran's plan for their gay population

painlord2k at libero.it painlord2k at libero.it
Wed Jun 3 23:05:17 UTC 2009

Il 03/06/2009 7.53, Jeff Davis ha scritto:

> Iran is the latest boogieman, and everything in the Western press
> reflects this and is bullshit.

I think that you have small interests in the dead that can not be used
against the west. A million of Rwandan people killed is of small
interest, as it can not be used to attack the US government, or some
other western government (Israel included).

I never see great protests for the Burmese killed.
I never see protest (great or small) for the people killed by Hamas (be
they Israeli or Palestinians or Egyptians).

I don't know how much people was killed by US in Viet-Nam, I only know
that the South was invaded by armoured division of the North (courtesy
of the USSR and China) and million of people fled from South Viet-Nam
after. Do "Boat People" tell you something?

The two millions of people killed by the Sudanese government and
government sponsored militias never raise any problem, like the people
killed by President Clinton bombing the wrong factory in Sudan.

The girls decapitated in Indonesia don't exist or are unimportant. The
Christians expelled by Bethlehem (under Arafat and the PNO) don't merit
a line. But the dead of a terrorist that killed Jews every time he was
able to do so and keep his family near him knowing that he would be a
target is all the rage.

You are very selective when choose the dead important and the dead
unimportant for you. And, surely, how you choose to select them is very
different from how I choose to select them.

Mirco