[ExI] Summer Issue of h+ Magazine is live now

Bryan Bishop kanzure at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 20:37:30 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 3:35 PM, Ben Goertzel <ben at goertzel.org> wrote:
> 2)
> H+ magazine is not actually published by "H+, the organization
> formerly known as WTA" ... it began under the aegis of H+ the
> organization, but is now put out by BetterHumans LLC

That's even more confusing :-) since George Dvorsky is one of the guys
behind Better Humans and he tends to be well-involved with people in
the community and the mailing lists. I don't know if that explains
anything. Although it was originally my understanding that H+ magazine
was the "official" magazine, but now I see that this isn't the case.
Maybe it wasn't made clear earlier or something. Anyway, I was wrong
apparently.

- Bryan
http://heybryan.org/
1 512 203 0507