[ExI] Archduke Ferdinand Found Alive! WWI A Mistake!

Harvey Newstrom mail at harveynewstrom.com
Sun Jun 7 16:32:13 UTC 2009

On Thursday 04 June 2009 12:10:46 am spike wrote:
> > "spike" <spike66 at att.net> wrote,
> > > Evidence please?
> >
> > <http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/06/18/cheney.iraq.al.qaeda/>
> > --
> > Harvey Newstrom <www.HarveyNewstrom.com>
>
> Ja.  Cheney is saying now, and appears to be saying then, that Iraq didn't
> do 9/11, (or if they did, the CIA couldn't prove it), but that Iraq had
> some mysterious relationship with bin Laden.  Cheney isn't saying now that
> there was no relationship between Iraq and bin Laden, only that Iraq didn't
> help with the 9/11 attacks.  I see no contradiction here.

In his March 21, 2003, letter to the speaker of the House of Representatives
and president pro tempore of the Senate notifying them of the use of military
force in Iraq after the failure of diplomacy, Bush stated that "the use of
armed force against Iraq is consistent with the United States and other
countries continuing to take the necessary actions against international
terrorists and terrorist organizations, including those nations,
organizations, or persons who planned, authorized, committed, or aided the
terrorist attacks that occurred on September 11, 2001."
On the December 9, 2001, edition of Meet the Press, Cheney said that it was
"pretty well confirmed" that an Iraqi intelligence officer met with September 11
hijacker Mohamed Atta shortly before the attacks.
On the September 14, 2003, edition of the NBC program, Cheney said: "If we're
successful in Iraq ... we will have struck a major blow right at the heart of
the base, if you will, the geographic base of the terrorists who have had us
under assault now for many years, but most especially on 9-11."
--
Harvey Newstrom <www.HarveyNewstrom.com>