[ExI] The Death Toll Imbalance in the Mideast War (Was: Mary Magdelene?/was Re: Iran's plan for their gay population)

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Sun Jun 7 23:46:11 UTC 2009

At 01:23 AM 6/8/2009 +0200, Mirco wrote:

>They can squabble about how pray, but the will not let a chance to
>kill westerns to go wasted. There is time to settle these question
>after their aims are obtained and the US is out of the region.

I usually feel that any topic on this list should be allowed to
continue until the crazies are sick of shouting at each other--we can
always skip the threads--but this is getting not only tiresome but
ugly and seems to be throttling other discussions, rather like
bindweed taking over a garden. The ExI list isn't a bigotry carnival
7 days/week, or shouldn't be.

Just my opinion, of course; I'm not a moderator or list owner.

Damien Broderick