[ExI] A great SF magazine is no more...

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 08:50:20 UTC 2009

I just found out to my great sadness that the print edition of Starlog has
been cancelled!  This magazine did an excellent job covering SF films and
television programs, and had been doing so since the mid 70's.  I have many
fond memories as a boy pouring over it's pages and being totally enthralled
with wonder (it helped lay the foundation for my interest in transhumanism
and cryonics).  I will miss it.

Yes, they still have a website, but it is just not the same (and the level
of resources that went into the print edition is obviously not going into
the website).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starlog_Magazine

John  : (