[ExI] Inflatable tower could climb to the edge of space

Jeff Davis jrd1415 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 19:20:33 UTC 2009

2009/6/9 Stefano Vaj <stefano.vaj at gmail.com>:
> On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 12:08 AM, Jeff Davis <jrd1415 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> MY IDEA.  MY IDEA.  MY ORIGINAL IDEA.  ORIGINATED BY MOI.  ME, MY, MINE.
>
> How comes that being (supposedly) based in the US you did not file for a
> patent? :-)

You've got me there. Pure laziness.  It's not the money (too much
paperwork) I just want recognition as the guy who thought of it first.
 And if someone thought of it before me, fine.  Show me.

I just want the Nobel Prize committee to have the straight dope.

Best, Jeff Davis

    "Everything you see I owe to spaghetti."
                       Sophia Loren