[ExI] Deuteronomy Chapter 13

painlord2k at libero.it painlord2k at libero.it
Thu Jun 11 19:41:26 UTC 2009

Il 11/06/2009 21.23, Harvey Newstrom ha scritto:
> On Thursday 11 June 2009 12:03:30 pm painlord2k at libero.it wrote:
>> Number please.
>> Regularly could be one time every week or one time every century.
>> In Italy I'm not aware of any abortion doctors being killed by any
>> Christian fundamentalist for doing abortions and the Catholic Church
>> constantly condemn the abortions.
>
> Here are 9 murders, 17 attempted murders, 383 death threats, 153 incidents of
> assault or battery against abortion providers by Christians:
>
> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-
> abortion_violence#Incidence_in_the_United_States>

in North America there are what?
300 millions of Christians?

Given the numbers, I would say Christianity is very unsuccessful in
stirring violence against his adversaries.

Maybe, giving the numbers, could be that a few psychopathics bent to
hate someone find a way to rationalize their hate and channel it in some
way that make them feel they are right?

Now, again you don't answered me, how many of them was not captured and
sentenced to life or death? How many Christians showed support for them?
How many support the death penalty for the abortions doctors?

Wikipedia state :
"May 31, 2009: Dr. George Tiller was shot and killed as he served as an
usher at his church in Wichita, Kansas.

Was he a Christian? Was he a gay basher for being a Christian?

Mirco