[ExI] BOOK: The Coming Convergence: Surprising Ways Diverse Technologies Interact to Shape Our World and Change the Future

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 10:38:22 UTC 2009

Stanley Schmidt, well known for being the editor of Analog: Science Fiction
and Fact, has written a non-fiction futurist tome along the lines of Damien
Broderick's work "The Spike."

http://www.amazon.com/Coming-Convergence-Surprising-Technologies-Interact/dp/159102613X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1244802016&sr=8-1

Schmidt's E.T.-like tale called "Tweedlioop" is one of the very few science
fiction novels that my mother ever enjoyed reading.  I look forward to
meeting him at the Phoenix FiestaCon going on next month.

John