[ExI] The Death Toll Imbalance in the Mideast War

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 17:18:28 UTC 2009

2009/6/12 painlord2k at libero.it <painlord2k at libero.it>:
> How do you explain that the US sold weapons to Iran too?
> Iran-Contras, Holly North. Do you remember anything?
>
> So, we could suppose that the US supported the Mullah also.

In fact, they did, to an extent. More precisely, to the extent
necessary to make the war as long-lasting and destructive as possible.
:-)

But it is eloquent enough that Reagan, if I am not mistaken, sent
along to Tehran also a copy of the Bible as a symbol of a shared
legacy between its presidency and the mullah regime... :-)

--
Stefano Vaj