[ExI] israelis defeat physics

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 03:00:55 UTC 2009

>From the Defense for Children International website:*
*

*Executions*

**Survivors describe Israeli tanks arriving in front of homes asking
residents to come out. Children, old people and women would come forward and
as they were lined up they were just fired on and killed. Families have lost
tens of their members through such executions. The deliberate targeting of
unarmed children and women is well documented by human right groups in the
Gaza Strip over the past month.

I find this very hard to believe.  I don't think Israel is blameless in this
conflict, but I sure don't think they commit such blatant war crimes.

This link tells about the organization behind the website:

http://www.dci-pal.org/english/display.cfm?DocId=698&CategoryId=16

As the classic saying goes, "if only the Jewish Zionist leaders had accepted
the offer to create a new state of Israel in Africa, instead of
re-establishing it in their ancient Middle Eastern homeland!"

John