[ExI] israelis defeat physics

spike spike66 at att.net
Mon Mar 9 05:05:52 UTC 2009

> On Behalf Of Fred C. Moulton
> Subject: Re: [ExI] israelis defeat physics
>

> Before speaking critically of the Lancet everyone should be
> aware of the
> following:
> 1. The URL given is for a webpage that is not The Lancet but
> is rather claiming The Lancet as a source.
> 2. The URL given is for a webpage which has a link listed as "Source".
> If you go to that "Source" link you will find that you are
> not at the journal The Lancet but at a blog site.  Further
> you will find the original blog post has been removed.  See:
> http://www.thelancetglobalhealthnetwork.com/archives/608

Cool, thanks Fred, that explanation sounds reasonable.  I don't think the
clowns that wrote that silly piece have anything to do with the Lancet,
which I recall as being quite careful and credible, other than an absurd
claim about the number of war deaths in Iraq a few years ago.  I shoulda
checked it before assuming all is as it claimed to be.  Apologies Lancet,
welcome back.