[ExI] What is Grace?

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 20:31:50 UTC 2009

On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 7:39 PM, Jeff Davis <jrd1415 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 1:03 AM, John Grigg <possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I realize you are a European, but still, you associate the U.S. involvement
>> with Iraq and Afghanistan as being on par with the Nazi SS atrocities of
>> WW2???  I would say that is REALLY pushing it.

I take a much less moralising attitude, but I am always surprised how
Americans always expect to be judged by different meters and
parameters, whatever they do, from everybody else.

How should one who is bombed, vanquished and invaded  should rejoice
and welcome the army of occupation as some sort of eschatological
messiahs?

--
Stefano Vaj