[ExI] Wars was defeat physics

ben benboc at lineone.net
Sun Mar 15 11:12:51 UTC 2009

Damien Broderick wrote:

 >I haven't read a psychiatric evaluation of Supreme Leader Ayatollah
 >Ali Khamenei, but his fatwa against nuclear weapons states, as you
 >know, that the production, stockpiling and use of nuclear weapons is
 >forbidden under Islam. This might be wicked deception, but then I
 >haven't heard of many apparent non-madmen supreme leaders in the West
 >who've published declarations that the production, stockpiling and
 >use of nuclear weapons is forbidden under Christianity, capitalism or
 >democracy.

No need for 'wicked deception' (which is fully justified, anyway, in the
eyes of the believer, if it's done in the name of allah):

"Iranian fatwa approves use of nuclear weapons

Iran's hardline spiritual leaders have issued an unprecedented new
fatwa, or holy order, sanctioning the use of atomic weapons against its
enemies.

In yet another sign of Teheran's stiffening resolve on the nuclear
issue, influential Muslim clerics have for the first time questioned the
theocracy's traditional stance that Sharia law forbade the use of
nuclear weapons."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iran/1510900/Iranian-fatwa-approves-use-of-nuclear-weapons.html

Ben Zaiboc